Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- Fixes to object spread. See https://medium.com/flow-type/spreads-common-errors-fixes-9701012e9d58
- Introduced an experimental flag (
experimental.minimal_merge) that speeds up rechecks when the experimental types-first mode is in use. This flag will be turned on by default and then removed in future releases.
- Turned on
experimental.allow_skip_direct_dependentsby default. The flag will be removed next release. This flag speeds up rechecks when the experimental types-first mode is in use.
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the ocaml representation of union types caused crashes in rare scenarios
- Fixed a bug in node module resolution which allowed
module.system.node.resolve_dirname=.. For those who relied on this bug to import modules using root-relative paths, you can now use
module.system.node.allow_root_relative=true. See #8156 for more details.
- Add getElementById to DocumentFragment
- Add missing methods to Blob (thanks @lyleunderwood!)
- Allow clients of
flow check, etc. to choose character offset style
- Support length refinement on tuples (thanks @ilya-bobyr)
- Allow => in objects in return types of arrow functions