Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Likely to cause new Flow errors:
- We've changed how Flow lint severity is calculated. We used to look at every location mentioned by a lint and we'd use the lowest severity, where Off < Warn < Error. Now we just use the severity at the lint's first location. Flow suppression comments (e.g.
// $FlowFixMe) can still suppress a lint at any mentioned location. Depending on your setup, this change may expose Flow lints which were turned off by accident. For example, a "Sketchy Null Check" lint in a file with that lint set to error would have been turned off if it also mentions a file with that lint off. Now that lint will show up as an error.
- Some libdef changes may cause a few errors. For example,
URLSearchParams.getare now annotated to return
null | stringinstead of
File.lastModifiedDate: anywas replaced with
Notable bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a persistent connection disappears.
- Many improvements to the libdefs and docs. Thanks for the PRs, everyone!
- Small perf improvement by making
BoundT(internal representation of type parameter bounds) smaller.
- Small change to the OCaml AST for the
extendsexpression in a class declaration. Moved a couple of properties to their own node.