NinjaScan-Light is an ultra-small (1.0 x 1.4 inch, approximately 26 x 36 mm) motion logger. It consists of
- Silicon Laboratories C8051F381 MCU providing USB connectability,
- u-blox NEO-6 series GPS receiver,
- 6 DOF inertial sensor, Invensense MPU-6000 (ver.1), or Invensense MPU-9250 (ver.2),
- 3-axis magnetic sensor, Freescale MAG3110 (ver.1), or Invensense MPU-9250 (ver.2),
- Pressure sensor, Measurement specialties MS5611,
- Power management including Li-Ion battery charger, Linear Technology LTC3550, and
- MicroSD supporting SDHC/FAT32.
More information in Wiki.
- Firmware binaries are released in github.
- External links for related tools, and Gerbers.
- The project owner's website is Fenrir's BLog.