Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed I2C config parameter interpretation (zfields)
- Added support for Adafruit nrf52 boards (hathach)
- Improve debug output in StandardFirmataEthernet
- Added TCP server option to StandardFirmataEthernet (MJPees)
- Added support for STM32-based boards (fpistm)
- Added support for MKRFox1200 (sandeepmistry)
See the readme file for instructions on updating Firmata.
For Arduino 1.8.x or 1.6.4 and newer, simply update via the Arduino library manager.
If you're using Arduino 1.6.3 or older (including the 1.0.x series) you'll need to download the attached file below for your version (Firmata-2.5.7.zip for v1.8.x, v1.6.x and 1.5.x or Arduino-1.0.x-Firmata-2.5.7.zip for v1.0.x) and update following these instructions.