Replication Package for "What Attract Newcomers to Onboard on OSS Projects? TL;DR Popularity"
This repository contains the materials used in the paper "What Attract Newcomers to Onboard on OSS Projects? TL;DR Popularity", submitted to the 15th International Conference on Open Source Systems (OSS).
Step by step
If you want a ready copy of the dataset, access this link.
The analysis presented in Figure 2 was made using Microsoft Excel, and it is available in tables/curves_corr.xlsx. The data presented in Table 1 to 4 are available in scripts/clustering-report.txt and scripts/classification-report.txt.
- Python Programming Language (https://www.python.org/)
- PyKSC (https://github.com/flaviovdf/pyksc)
- Scikit-learn (https://scikit-learn.org/stable/install.html)
- Pandas (https://pandas.pydata.org/)
- Numpy (http://www.numpy.org/)
Send us an e-mail:
fronchetti at usp br