Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New config option (MAX_COMMIT_ITERATIONS) to avoid max commit iterations
faults for more complex scripts.
- Support base64 and hexBinary parameter types.
- Strict parsing of number values in queries (e.g. "123abc" no longer accepted
- Mixing $ne and $not operators is not allowed. Now it throws an error instead
of returning incorrect results.
- When a task expires, any associated fault is also deleted.
- API now accepts 'timeout' argument when posting a task.
- A number of stability fixes.