Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Additionally to 1on1 messaging, the status of messages in MUC rooms will also be shown
- Improved the simple MAM for MUC's
- Fixed bug in http upload where put and get urls where swaped
Testing omemo stuff
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T SEND CRITICAL DATA WITH THIS PRE-RELEASE. THINGS WILL FAIL!
- App name is changed to harbour-shmoose-omemo to be able to install and test it in parallel to the original app on one device
- Use a new jabber ID to test this. DON'T use your daily jabber ID! Omemo stuff will be deployed to the test jabber account.
- Omemo encryption is implemented by a libpurple plugin interface mock and lurch 0.6.7.
- Currently only 1 to 1 encryption is supported
- Room encryption will be added as soon as 1 to 1 encryption is stable
- Current omemo implementation needs some time and plain message exchange to get active
- Omemo encryption will automatically be activated if app detects that chat partner has omemo available
- Jabber communication stuff and omemo debug stuff will be logged to ~/.local/share/harbour-shmoose-omemo/jabbertrace.log and lurch.log to be able to track down errors
- message read status through xep 0333
- http upload fixed (by slohse)
- i18n (by Caballero)
- sort pictures by creation date in picker
- some gui improvements