- Add to_s for Gauge::Table, prints the markdown equivalent of the table
- #31 - Add support to continue on failure
- #25 - Duplicate step implementation validation
- #13 - Add custom screenshot support
- #21 - Gauge-ruby v0.1.1 executable has no execute permissions after install
- #19 - Add an API to write custom messages to the report
- #17 - creating a debug session using pry or byebug
- #12 - Add support to filter hooks by tags
- #22 - Refactoring results in compilation error while adding a new param and param name is a keyword in ruby or a numeric value
- Example project updated
- Using jruby friendly syntax for variable declaration - Thanks to @cbusbey for the contribution!
- #11 - redirect stdin to child process.
- Sending actual step text, not the parsed ones, to Gauge in response to
- Gauge compatibility version checks
- Bug fixes
- Use Rubygems for installing Gauge-ruby
gauge_screenshotto help capture screenshots across platforms
- Addresses issues with RVM and gemset
- Adds support for refactoring (some part available since 0.0.4)
The Gauge Ruby Plugin which supports the Gauge Version 0.0.3.
- Updated API
v0.0.2 added OS gem to check OS