- #91 - The usage statistics should not repeat after changing the implementation file content
- #88 - use of closed network connection while running specs
- #80 - Gem does not work with ruby < 2.3 because of Safe Navigation Operator (&.) usage
- #89 - Wrong Duplicate step implementation diagnostics is displayed
- #94 - Add support to capture screenshot in step
- #99 - Adding
nilto Gauge.write_message crashes the runner
- #101 - fixes step implementation not found error on implementing a step
- #95 - added support for capturing screenshot in Step, getgauge/gauge#632
- #97 - Collected step execution screenshots with result of step execution
Note: Support for ruby versions < 2.2 will soon be deprecated
- getgauge/gauge-vscode#172 - Sending line diffs to gauge during refactoring
- #71 - Gauge messages in hooks are not displayed
- #83 - Custom screen grabber does not work if
screenshotplugin not installed.
- #82 - Performance optimization
- #61 - Runner should log to log files when started gauge is started as daemon
- Uses gRPC protocol to serve requests when Gauge is started in LSP mode.
- #51 - Missing gauge ruby X86 library for gauge 0.4.2
Minor changes in gitignore files.
- #41 - Adding .gitignore file while initializing gauge. gauge init process does not fail even if bundle install fails.
- getgauge/gauge-proto#3 Migrated from Proto2 to Proto3.
- Add to_s for Gauge::Table, prints the markdown equivalent of the table