GitDuck is an open source collaboration tool for remote development teams. It allows developers to link their code to the video timestamps and create interactive coding videos. Record private or public coding sessions and easily share how you code with your team.
☑️Pair Programming ☑️Rubber Duck Debugging ☑️Live Coding ☑️Stream privately and publicly ☑️Record tutorials and walkthroughs
✨ What's new
GitDuck works for:
- MacOS 10.12 or greater.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Linux support is coming soon.
- Create a GitDuck account at https://gitduck.com
- Connect your VS Code to your GitDuck account.
- That's it! Record your first coding session.
How to connect your VS Code to GitDuck
How to record
Start GitDuck to generate an unique URL and start recording your screen and microphone. While you are recording, your GitDuck will show you are LIVE (and in the URL generated).
What options do I have for recording?
- You can select your team and create a coding session only for it.
- You can select what screen you want to record..
- You can select the audio input.
- You can select the streaming quality: Low (default) or High quality.
How to watch or share
All you need to do is go to the URL generated or to your profile. Your coding sessions are going to be stored there. There you can also change the title, add a description or delete the video if you want.
Do you need help?
Please contact us at email@example.com