Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- #1057 - All the internal API is now public, so it can be extended, scripted or the UI entirely replaced.
GitHub for Unity 1.3.0 - "Fire Flower"
This release also fixes packaging issues for OSX in release v1.2.1.
#952 Discard doesn't work properly in some cases
#998 Adding several YAML extensions to default gitattributes file (thanks @FurkanKambay)
#1001 Fix asmdef files causing errors on Unity 2018.3 (thanks @sambonfire)
#1008 Refresh asset database after revert (thanks @sambonfire)
#1014 Adding .tif extensions to default gitattributes file (thanks @terokorp)
#1026 Fixing packaging errors
GitHub for Unity 1.2.1 - "Tailoring The Racoon Suit"
This release is a hotfix for an issue affecting Unity 2018.3.
It works around Unity issue 1113071, which causes the plugin to never initialize properly.
GitHub for Unity 1.2.0 - "Mind Meld"
- Adds support for GitHub Web based authentication and GitHub Enterprise
- Correctly configures and fixes existing support for Unity's Smart Merge
- #2 - Add support for GitHub Enterprise
GitHub for Unity 1.2.0-beta1
This release adds support for GitHub Web based authentication and GitHub Enterprise
GitHub for Unity 1.1.1 - "THWOMP"
This release fixes an issue that occurs when upgrading from
- If GitHub for Unity fails to initialize after the upgrade, Windows users should delete the folder named
- #941- GitHub for Unity v1.1.0 does not finish initializing
GitHub for Unity 1.1.0 - "Racoon Suit"
This release includes support for Unity 2018.3
- #887 - GitClient.Remove() should spool list of files (thanks @KonH)
- #910 - Overlay icons in asset explorer only show for repositories with a remote
- #900 - #882 - #877 - Unity database not refreshing after git action
- #922 - Error processing git log with files names that look like a drive letter
- #913 - Meta file not committed when selected
- #908 - SharpZipLib MissingMethodException on Unity 2018.3
- #850 - SharpZipLib conflicts with third parties that contain SharpZipLib
- #926 - Repository with no commits causes error
- #836 - Unzipped resources cannot be directly moved between drives
GitHub for Unity 1.0.3 - "Programmable Game Bots"
This release includes support for Unity 2018.x with the newest Mono/.NET 4.5+ profile. If your project is on this version of Unity, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version of GitHub for Unity.
This release also includes a new public API that allows Unity extension developers to run Git commands in a safe and threaded way. Check our docs on how to use this API at https://github.com/github-for-unity/Unity/blob/master/docs/using/using-the-api.md
- #17 - Project window lock icons are too big with high DPI
- #867 - Tool bar buttons too small for text with high DPI
- #848 - .gitattributes
-mergeattribute is wrong
- #847 - Add
diffattribute to .gitattributes for text assets
This build includes a fix to fully support the Unity 4.6 profile. This hasn't been fully tested. If you're having problems with GitHub for Unity and the 4.6 profile (usually with error about duplicate types in System.Threading), try this build out and let us know how it works.
- #824 - 2018 with .NET 4.x is broken