glFusion CMS is a content management and publishing system. It can be utilized as a content publishing system, a collaboration system, and even an application development framework. Regardless how you use it, glFusion CMS provides all the tools necessary to quickly create and maintain a content driven web site. glFusion CMS also provides a rich application development environment.
glFusion CMS is well organized and provides a very powerful system that is extremely easy to use. glFusion CMS powers everything from personal blogs, to high volume community discussion sites, and almost everything in between.
- Multiple types of content - stories, comments, media, pages, and more.
- Content integration using auto tags - easily integrate multi-media components into stories and other types of content.
- Built in spam and bot protections right out of the box.
- Submission queues - allows site admins to review and approve content (optional).
- Social integration for sharing content
- Support for external comment engines, Facebook comments and Disqus
- Flexible Forum allows for collaboration - including content integration, flexible security controls, and attachment capabilities.
- Create, Schedule, Post and Edit articles in multiple topics.
- Save story drafts until they are ready for publishing.
- Control over formatting used in articles (HTML white lists).
- Control over acceptable content (filtering of offensive language).
- Embed images or other content in articles.
- Multiple Authors can post.
- Support for comments, trackbacks and pingbacks.
- Export and import in all common syndication formats (RSS/RDF/Atom etc).
- Calendar functions with support for personalized calendars.
- Support for Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other remote authentication methods.
- Extendable via numerous plugins.
Please head over to our documentation wiki at https://www.glfusion.org/wiki/doku.php for all the details on how to install, extend and use the glFusion CMS.
The best support method for glFusion CMS is the glFusion Web Site located at https://www.glfusion.org. There is an active community ready to help out.
Please do not email the developers directly - there is a good chance the email will be missed due to the high volume of email they receive. The glFusion Website and glFusion Online Chat hosted by Discord are the best methods to receive support. The goal is to have questions asked and answered in a publicly available place so everyone can benefit from the answer and other experienced users can provide insight and answers.
The glFusion CMS documentation is located at https://www.glfusion.org/wiki/doku.php.
The mailing list for development discussions is email@example.com. You can subscribe at http://www.freelists.org/list/glfusion-development.
System Requirements and Installation
Visit the glFusion Wiki at https://www.glfusion.org/wiki/glfusion:start for the latest in requirements, installation, and upgrade documentation.
You can visit our demo site to become familiar with the basic features of glFusion.
glFusion is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2.