Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What's new since 0.4.0?
- git-cinnabar-helper is now mandatory. You can either download one with
git cinnabar downloadon supported platforms or build one with
- Metadata changes require to run
git cinnabar fsck.
- Mercurial tags are consolidated in a separate (fake) repository. See the README file.
- Updated git to 2.13.0 for git-cinnabar-helper.
- Improved memory consumption and performance.
- Improved experimental support for pushing merges.
- Experimental support for clonebundles.
- Removed support for the .git/hgrc file for mercurial specific configuration.
- Support any version of Git (was previously limited to 1.8.5 minimum)