GlobaLeaks is the first Open Source Whistleblowing Framework.
It empowers anyone to easily setup and maintain their own Whistleblowing platform. It is also a collection of what are the best practices for people receiveiving and submitting material. GlobaLeaks works in various environments: media, activism, corporations, public agencies.
DISCLAIMER GlobaLeaks is under Development
Follow the howto on the wiki for a setup https://github.com/globaleaks-0.1/GlobaLeaks/wiki and get on irc #globaleaks to let us know about your deployment! :-)
Then you will find running as a web service the following:
- whistleblowing interface binds to http://127.0.0.1:8000
- node administrator targets configuratation http://127.0.0.1:8000/globaleaks/admin/
- debug only global view interface: http://127.0.0.1:8000/globalview
- web2py developer access: http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin password "globaleaks"
We moved to GlobaLeaks 0.2 development, for which you can find all the pointers and new git repo on http://wiki.globaleaks.org .
GlobaLeaks 0.1 is feature-freeze, support only bugfixing.
To hack on it
- You need to get a copy of web2py and install it (that means get the necessary gluons into $PYTHON_PATH)
- You need to know the MVC programming model, and the web2py framework documentation.
- Read & understand the issue list https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks/issues
- When globaleaks is running, you could check the reachable pages, this is the expanded list get from routes.py:
You are invited to develop, using the web admin interface, because apply automatic checks before saving the code.
- GlobaLeaks website
- code repository
- GL's blogroll
- mailing list "people"
- GL's twitter
- GlobaLeaks documentation
- launchpad old project page
- old list of features
- old site, old ideas, old goals
- old trac, old ideas, old goals