- gap: added sndio output plugin
- gap: added crossfader
- ui: Updated FOX to 1.7.74
- ui: Updated German translation thanks to Martin Wagner
- ui: New Korean translation by JungHee Lee
- ui: make it easier to adjust cover size in the miniplayer for hdpi screens
- Support for non-16bit alac files.
- Support for aacPlus streams.
- A copy of FOX is now included to make it easier to distribute gogglesmm
- Preserve clipboard (copy/paste) when closing track editor.
- Updated spanish translation
- Fix buffer overflow in audioscrobbler (issue 77).
- Fix to prevent consecutive spaces when renaming audio files.
- Sort albums by album-artists when displaying covers
- Add commandline option to refresh podcast feeds
- Add the ability to build with static FOX library
- Fix covercache loading with FOX-1.7.57
- Regenerate covercache if supported file format has changed in FOX library.
- gap: refactor input plugins using new iocontext
- gap: remove unimplemented smb plugin
- https support with OpenSSL or GnuTLS.
- http(s) gzip support.
- Local Source: only list playback supported formats
- New import option to exclude any files that cannot be played back.
- Moved exclude import filters to its own tab.
- cmake: added more options to enable/disable plugins during compilation
- gap: refactor decoder and reader plugins
- Fix: refresh path lut if needed.
- Fix: reset scroll position when loading new lyrics
- Fix: show audio device options when using mousewheel or keys to change driver
- Fix: tiptext for album list items in case when information is missing
- Fix: incorrect access check in socket.
- Fix: volume icon in miniplayer didn't get updated on icon theme change
- Fix: init directory in open dialog for Play File or Stream
- Lyrics support
- Matroska playback (only) support
- Refactor Vorbis / Opus / AAC decoders to support matroska
- Optimizations to Ogg based decoders should use less memory
- Refactor text converter and renamer
- Refactor socket io for improved win32 support
- FOX 1.7.57 compatibility
- fix: minor changes to api for text compose/decompose which broke filename formatter.
- fix: Renaming filename preview dialog now correctly converts non-Ascii/UTF-8 back to UTF-8.
- fix: Don't substitute & for && when displaying track in title bar