- https support with OpenSSL or GnuTLS.
- http(s) gzip support.
- Local Source: only list playback supported formats
- New import option to exclude any files that cannot be played back.
- Moved exclude import filters to its own tab.
- cmake: added more options to enable/disable plugins during compilation
- gap: refactor decoder and reader plugins
- Fix: refresh path lut if needed.
- Fix: reset scroll position when loading new lyrics
- Fix: show audio device options when using mousewheel or keys to change driver
- Fix: tiptext for album list items in case when information is missing
- Fix: incorrect access check in socket.
- Fix: volume icon in miniplayer didn't get updated on icon theme change
- Fix: init directory in open dialog for Play File or Stream
- Lyrics support
- Matroska playback (only) support
- Refactor Vorbis / Opus / AAC decoders to support matroska
- Optimizations to Ogg based decoders should use less memory
- Refactor text converter and renamer
- Refactor socket io for improved win32 support
- FOX 1.7.57 compatibility
- fix: minor changes to api for text compose/decompose which broke filename formatter.
- fix: Renaming filename preview dialog now correctly converts non-Ascii/UTF-8 back to UTF-8.
- fix: Don't substitute & for && when displaying track in title bar
- Fix detection of newer kde desktop sessions.
- Replace gogglesmm native dbus interface with mpris v2.
- Implement missing functionality in mpris v2.
- gap: fix file input to handle file:// uri scheme
- gap: fix aac stream decoder errors when input buffer is too small
- rss: check for updated cover art image
- http: force mimetype to be lower case.
- http: reset dir on IO after reading last header in chunked response.
- Remove remaining lirc functionality.
- Remove (broken) AppStatus notification implementation.
- Remove unused settings.
- flac: use new reader to parse flac files.
- gap: use more portable signal and semaphore primitives in engine.
- gap: refactor input_plugin.
- gap: add proper interface class to OutputThread.
- gap: simplify includes.
- gap: fix build issue with mp4/m4a support.
- remove old 'configure' based buildsystem.
- lirc: remove unused/unsupported lirc support
- c++11: NULL -> nullptr.
- replace dependency glew with epoxy.
- fix crash editing radio station. (issue #56)
- ALAC codec support.
- add hashbang to installed python scripts
- fix vorbis comment parsing
- fix opus filetype detection during import.
- remove debug statements during release builds.
- cmake: fix reverse check for DESTDIR
- cmake: build mp4 reader when faad is enabled