- During import symlinks to directories are now followed.
- Removed default field input from import options. This is now automatically substituted with Unknown Artist, Unknown Album and the name of the filename in case of a missing title.
- New import option for detection of compilation albums for files without albumartist or compilation tags.
- New import option to disable grouping albums by audio format. Useful in case taglib fails to read the audioproperties correctly.
- Exclude filters are now also used by all sync operations (previously only used during import)
- Add year field option to filename parser.
- Add path to filters.
- Fix menus not resizing when font was changed.
- Fix infinite loop updating podcasts when auto-update was turned off and a manual refresh was actived.
- Fix infinite loop in directory filter during sync.
- Fix incorrect parameter passing to sqlite (braking scanner in certain cases)
- Fix sync incorrectly updating/removing files.
- wav: a-law / μ-law decoding
- pulse: signed 32-bit format support
- wav_out: large file and float support
- mp4: fix track length for large files.
- Fix position tracking for large files.
- Fix crash when opengl fails to initialize.
- Fix scrobbler flags not fitting in datatype.
- Fix incorrect bitshifting in flac reader.
- Use fxstrlcpy instead of strncpy in font handling.
- Use cpp11 member initializers.
- Podcasts: update url in database for permanent redirects
- Fix xspf playlists: don't double encode urls and add workaround to read back faulty urls.
- Add support for ratings and tags to filters.
- Change default color scheme to Clearlooks.
- Read duration from downloaded podcasts if feed didn't contain this information
- Close connection for http 1.0 connections if keep-alive is not specified.
- Fix repeating same track when stop after track has been used.
- Disable shuffle/repeat menu items when play queue is active.
- Do not auto-select current playing artist/album when using search (issue #20).
- Implement vbri seeking
- Fix loading replaygain settings on startup
- Pathnames may not be valid utf-8 so prevent dbus library from crashing by only passing valid utf8 encoded pathnames
- mp4: fix potential buffer overflow when reading decoder specific configuration
- mp4/aac: implement gapless playback (mostly tested with FAAC encoded files)
- id3v2: fix parsing comment string
- Fix gapless playback for mp3 audio. (Applies decoder delay and fix reading encoder settings)
- Support iTunes specific gapless playback tags for mp3 audio (iTunSMPB).
- Fix toolbar to be on top of statusbar when docked on the bottom.
- Fix rating display after editing track.
- Show available parameters for Window Title Format.