gvisor-containerd-shim is a containerd shim for gVisor. It implements the containerd v1 shim API. It can be used as a drop-in replacement for containerd-shim (though containerd-shim must still be installed). It allows the use of both gVisor (runsc) and normal containers in the same containerd installation by deferring to the runc shim if the desired runtime engine is not runsc.
- gvisor (runsc) >= 2018-12-07
- containerd, containerd-shim >= 1.1
- Untrusted Workload Quick Start (containerd >=1.1)
- Runtime Handler Quick Start (containerd >=1.2)
- Runtime Handler Quick Start (shim v2) (containerd >=1.2)