Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- When using the grid format for spreadsheet import the empty headers are correctly ignored.
- Yaml constructors are preserved when importing while preserving built in fields.
- Updating the app engine detection to use the common detection instead of a one-off detection for oauth operations.
slugifyfor unicode characters.
- Removed the keychain dependency and use file based oauth token management.
- Fixed issue with missing routes while building.
- Added un-modified locales for dev routing to not only accept lowercase locales.
Note: This version of Grow has been reported to skip some pages when building. Please skip this version.
- Ability to turn off the fallback for static file localization. This forces the localized version to be available instead of falling back to the non-localized version of a static file.
- Relative urls are improved for urls that are not 'directories'. (Ex:
- Localized static files now correctly fallback to the non-localized static file.
- Fixed routing issue when using localized filenames but missing the default locale.
- Updating several of Grow's dependencies.
- Extension hook for pre-render to modify the content before it is rendered.
- Extension hook for dev file changes to make changes based on a file changing while the server is running.
- Routing for dev server allows for providing valid options for params to prevent it aggressively taking over a url path.
- New extensions have a
should_triggermethod for determining if the hook should be applied with the given arguments.
- Dev server will display message to run
grow installwhen the
- Custom header support in S3 deployments. Thanks @willthomson!
- Routing for dev server better handles the localized file names.
- Routing for dev server correctly handles localized paths and static directory path sharing. (ex:
/es/aboutdoesn't interfere with
- Support for
.nvmrcfiles should be fixed to correctly install and run with an NVM version.
- New internal routing is now the default. To use the old routing use the
--old-routingfor now until it is removed in a later release. Please file any issues for things that break when using the new routing.
- When importing spreadsheets that use the grid format it will fail if the same key is duplicated.
- Static directories can now have multiple sources when the source files do not collide.
- Threaded Rendering is disabled until it can be more stable.
- Routes tool (
/_grow/routes) now shows all routes instead of just placeholders.
grow initnow unzips an archive instead of doing a git clone to get the theme files.
- Slugs now replace
Space: The Final Frontier=>
- Basic structure for a dev server content editor when running using
- Added a warning when using a
!stringsyaml constructor with a missing reference.
- Don't inject UI tools when the mimetype of the serving path is non-html.
- Stage works when
localizationkey is not present in the podspec.