Cloud Load Balancer Modules
Cloud Load Balancer Architecture
- Load balance HTTP and HTTPS traffic across multiple backend instances, across multiple regions with HTTP(S) Load Balancing.
- Load balance internal TCP/UDP traffic with Internal Load Balancing
- Load balance external TCP/UDP traffic with Network Load Balancing
This repo is a part of the Gruntwork Infrastructure as Code Library, a collection of reusable, battle-tested, production ready infrastructure code. If you’ve never used the Infrastructure as Code Library before, make sure to read How to use the Gruntwork Infrastructure as Code Library!
- What is Cloud Load Balancing
- HTTP(S) Load Balancer Terminology
- Internal Load Balancer Terminology
- Network Load Balancer Terminology
- Cloud Load Balancing Documentation
This repo has the following folder structure:
modules: This folder contains the main implementation code for this Module.
The primary modules are:
examples: This folder contains examples of how to use the submodules.
test: Automated tests for the submodules and examples.
If you want to try this repo out for experimenting and learning, check out the following resources:
- examples folder: The
examplesfolder contains sample code optimized for learning, experimenting, and testing.
- How to configure a custom domain
- How to configure SSL
- How to configure access logging and monitoring
If you need help with this repo or anything else related to infrastructure or DevOps, Gruntwork offers Commercial Support via Slack, email, and phone/video. If you’re already a Gruntwork customer, hop on Slack and ask away! If not, subscribe now. If you’re not sure, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Contributions to this repo are very welcome and appreciated! If you find a bug or want to add a new feature or even contribute an entirely new module, we are very happy to accept pull requests, provide feedback, and run your changes through our automated test suite.
Please see Contributing to the Gruntwork Infrastructure as Code Library for instructions.
Please see LICENSE for details on how the code in this repo is licensed.
Copyright © 2019 Gruntwork, Inc.