Fun with Lambda Calculus in JS
$ node lambda.js
Fiddling with it (
npm install first):
$ npm test
These are functions all the way, so expect your stack to grow real quick!
😄You can increase it if you want with node's parameter
--stack-size=<n>, as you can see in the test npm script.
I cheated a bit when using named lambda abstractions (for the sake of readability)
- Lambda Calculi, by Shane Steinert-Threlkeld
- Lambda Calculus - Wikipedia
- Church Encoding - Wikipedia
- Programming with Nothing, by @tomstuart
- Fun with the Lambda Calculus, by @coreyhaines
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it!