Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
So, with this release I started rewriting the whole set of tools from scratch, and changed the plans for the tool too. I decided that I would much prefer having tools that can be automated than user friendly ones (got some requests for this too) and seeing how some other apps do a better job than me at being user friendly, I thought of changing my vision. So let's start with the changelog:
The decrypter has been completely rewritten to properly handle errors and to support more types, since now it depends on identify iso and rebuild iso.
RenameISO has been once again rewritten, it now supports ServerV, better handling of unstaged isos (it can even list the target skus :P) and it also has support for multiple setups in a single iso.
I think I missed some things too, if you need any help with some of the tools just do /? -full.
Added 14383 key
Added proper support for ppipro.
This is a convenience update since I'm in the middle or reworking/refactoring a lot of things to hopefully make the tool better in the future. Probably the last release on Github but you'll see why I'm saying that in the future, already said too much :P
Updated the DecryptESD tool
added 14371 and 14367 keys
Updated the tool with the new 14366 crypto key, this is a minor update, thanks again to @tfwboredom for the updated esddecrypt, it should also give some better performance overall when decrypting an esd
Here's the first preview of the month!
- New (preview) cli version, with the improved combining features of the gui, x86 and x64 support, and improved filename generation algorithm.
- Added a new progress bar to the gui for the expanding setup files phase.
- Changed the branding from "BETA" to "MARCH PREVIEW"
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the launch of the old esd decrypter cli.
- Fixed a bug that could make an iso with "ESD-ISO" as the label if you combined Pro and Core in the correct order.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of 2 progress bars in the gui
So here is the January beta, I know, that's a very late January beta but whatever :)
- Proper file name support
- Proper label support
- Bug fixes
- ESDs should be backed up before converting too
- ESDDecrypter cli should now correctly work without any permission errors
Proper error handling still needs to be done, but progress is being made.