GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account
This is related to #868
I got next error when using :sass filter:
NoMethodError - undefined method `application' for Haml::Rails:Module.
Just adding double colon to Rails.application solved the error to me.
Usage of double colon when referencing Rails
Ah, Haml::Rails module is created by haml-rails and it would be broken.
Thanks for the patch!
@k0kubun Can we get a 5.0.2 release so this fix can go out?
I'm not a release manager. ping @amatsuda
OK. I'll publish 5.0.2 within a day or so.
@aselder @k0kubun Sorry for the delay. Just released 5.0.2 gem with this change. Thanks!
Update ruby-haml to 5.0.3.
Released on September 7, 2017
* Use `String#dump` instead of `String#inspect` to generate string
literal. (Takashi Kokubun)
* Fix Erubi superclass mismatch
error. [#952](haml/haml#952) (thanks [Robin
Released on August 1, 2017
* Let `haml -c` fail if generated Ruby code is syntax
error. [#880](haml/haml#880) (Takashi Kokubun)
* Fix `NoMethodError` bug caused with Sprockets 3 and :sass
filter. [#930](haml/haml#930) (thanks [Gonzalez
* Fix `list_of` helper with multi-line
content. [#933](haml/haml#933) (thanks [Benoit
* Optimize rendering performance by changing timing to fix
textareas. [#941](haml/haml#941) (Takashi Kokubun)
* Fix `TypeError` with empty :ruby
filter. [#942](haml/haml#942) (Takashi Kokubun)
* Fix inconsistent attribute sort order. (Takashi Kokubun)