Vim Statusline Like Emacs Spaceline from ThinkVim
- We have airline, lightline, eleline, why make this plugin? They are great plugins, but they are limited and you can't set more separators.
- More separator combinations make the status bar look better, and spaceline handles combinations in different situations, very well. The combination of each area is very good in different situations.
- spaceline is faster than lightline and airline
- Easy installed with a plugin manager like vim-plug
- spaceline provide some separator groups, the default group is
let g:spaceline_seperate_style= 'arrow'
If you don't like too many symbols in the statusline, just set to
let g:spaceline_line_symbol = 0
- Use this setting to change the spaceline colorscheme:
let g:spaceline_colorscheme = 'space'
solarized_dark made by appelgriebsch
- You can customize every symbol in spaceline. There are some very useful settings, first, you should set the
let g:spaceline_seperate_mode = 0
- Then set seperators by these settings:
let g:spaceline_homemode_right = '' let g:spaceline_filename_left = '' let g:spaceline_filesize_right = '' let g:spaceline_gitinfo_left = '' let g:spaceline_gitinfo_right = '' let g:spaceline_cocexts_right = '' let g:spaceline_lineformat_right = '' let g:spaceline_seperate_endseperate = '' let g:spaceline_seperate_emptyseperate = ''