Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: The recommended way to use Haxegon is to install it via haxelib:
haxelib install haxegon
- This is a minor bugfix release for yesterday's big update.
- Updated to work correctly with the newest versions of OpenFL and Lime (OpenFL 7.0 and Lime 6.0.1).
- Fixed Debug.log() not displaying if you don't have a render function.
- Fixed a crash bug if you changed drawing surfaces in Main.init() AFTER resizing the screen.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong screensize was getting reported in Main.init() on HTML5. (thanks, @TheSpydog)