Example deployment of the Hercules CI Agent with Terraform to Amazon Web Services
It is designed to be deployed from a bastion host in the same region. You are encouraged to copy and adapt this module to your conventions and requirements.
- Get a cluster join token from the dashboard
- Create a binary caches file and save it as
binary-caches.json.keyby following roughly this subsection
- Configure AWS credentials for Terraform
- On a bastion host, run
$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa $ ./deploy
and note the
5. Uncomment the terraform backend section in
main.tf and update the bucket name.
nix-shell --run 'terraform init'
- Securely backup the secrets.
Consult the hercules-ci-agent changelog.
- Pull changes from the public example into a private fork.