Version 1.3.0 is a technical and bugfix release. It was published on the App Store on September 14 2016.
Below is a summary of changes, taken verbatim from the ChangeLog document. For the full story, a list of issues closed for this release is available here on GitHub.
- iPad Pro is now supported with its native screen resolution (#297)
Other improvements and changes
- When the game is resumed to settle a life & death dispute, a "Resume Play" alert is displayed if the game rules allow resumption with non-alternating play. Previously the alert buttons were sometimes displayed in the order Black/White and someteimes in the order White/Black, depending on whose player's turn it was. Now the alert buttons are always displayed in the order Black/White (#300)
- Ko detection now works correctly if an old board position is viewed (#289). Many thanks to Denis Martynov for bringing this to my attention. I promised to release the bugfix "as soon as possible, probably next weekend". This was in June 2015 - over a year ago :-(
- The status view now displays the correct text after the user discards all moves at the beginning of a game (#301)
- iPhone n Plus devices: The "Game Info" and "More Game Actions" buttons are now correctly enabled after rotating the device to landscape (#299)
- The project has been upgraded to the iOS 9.3 SDK (#298) and Xcode 7.3.1
- Support for iOS 7 has been dropped, the minimum required version is now iOS 8.1 (#260). The only device that is no longer supported is the iPhone 4.
- The project now uses CocoaPods for most 3rdparty libraries (#291)
- The 3rd party crash reporting library QuincyKit was replaced by a new library called Crashlytics (#293)