Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Find Hexo folder recursively
- rsync: Add "verbose" and "ignore_errors" option
- Save entire database to db.json and simplify database structure
- Better error messaging #674
- Display elapsed time of each file on generating.
- yamljs was replaced with js-yaml
- Draft publish #677
Now you don't have to enter full file name of post.
You can choose which layout to apply when publishing.
$ hexo publish [layout] <filename>
- Permalink #649
File name and permalink share a more universal variable system now.
This feature can be used for multi-language website. For example:
new_post_name: :lang/:title.md permalink: :lang/:title/
- Multi-process generating is removed since it doesn't affect generating speed a lot.
multi_threadsetting is deprecated.
- Line breaks in code block #687
- TOC helper didn't have a close tag #676
- Generated files are not changed even if source files is modified #678
- Allow HEAD request in server
- Catch server exceptions
Box.processis rewriteen. New data type
skipis added for developers to detect whether the file is changed.
util.permalink: permalink parser
- YAML front-matter parser is separated to hexojs/front-matter repository.