Grav Open Matter Presentation Hub Skeleton
Grav Open Presentation Hub with Git Sync is designed to help create and host Markdown-based slides created with Ole Vik's Presentation Plugin, which uses the Reveal.js Presentation Framework. Built with the open source modern file-based Grav CMS.
Information and Documentation
Quick Install Instructions
- Confirm Web server PHP version (PHP 7.1 or higher)
- Web server login credentials (username and password)
- Download the ready-to-run Open Presentation Hub Skeleton Package
- Unzip the package onto your desktop
- Copy the entire Grav Open Presentation Hub folder to your Web server
- Point your browser to the Web server folder
- Create your site administrator account when prompted
- And you're done! (press the icon in the Admin Panel to preview site)
Grav Open Presentation Hub Screenshots
Figure 1. Example Grav Open Presentation Hub website. Explore an example open matter presentation hub site at demo.hibbittsdesign.org/grav-open-matter-presentation-hub/.
Figure 2. Example Presentation for embedding. Explore an example presentation for embedding at demo.hibbittsdesign.org/grav-skeleton-open-matter-presentation-hub-site/page-with-presentation/chromeless:true.
Figure 3. Example fullscreen Presentation view. Explore an example presentation in fullscreen view at demo.hibbittsdesign.org/grav-skeleton-open-matter-presentation-hub-site/presentations/placeholder-slides.