Materialistic for Hacker News
- JDK 8
- Latest Android SDK tools
- Latest Android platform tools
- Android SDK 28
- Android Support Repository
- Official Hacker News API, user services (e.g. login/create account/vote/comment) rely on redirect requests to Hacker News website
- Algolia Hacker News Search API
- Mercury Web Parser API
- AOSP support library: appcompat-v7 / recyclerview-v7 / design / cardview-v7 / preference-v7 / customtabs
- Square Retrofit / OkHttp / AssertJ / Dagger / LeakCanary
- RxJava & RxAndroid
Build with LeakCanary on
./gradlew assembleDebug -Pleak
Grab your Mercury Web Parser API key here if you want to connect to Mercury.
Run all/selective tests:
./gradlew testDebug ./gradlew testDebug --tests "*HackerNewsClientTest"
- Supporting multiple themes in your Android app (Part 1)
- Supporting multiple themes in your Android app (Part 2)
- Building custom preferences with preference-v7
- Hacking up an ad blocker for Android
- Bottom sheet everything
Contributions are always welcome. Please make sure you read Contributing notes first.
Copyright 2015 Ha Duy Trung Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.