Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Fixed some issues post v3-rc
- Uninstall method added in readme.
- Add docker support, provided by @tuxfy
Please read the README and the embed video to know how to use it.
v3 is ready with new features, necessary improvements, updates, restructured code and much better experience.
How to use it now
- Download and install with single-step process.
Proxyman is now available in your path.
Open a new terminal window and start playing.
Save your settings for later use.
View your saved configs
Load your previously saved config - say you saved it by the name point4.
proxyman load point4
- Saved configs made more organized and works flawlessly.
- Installation script makes it available in your path. Just call the command
cdto your downloads.
- Lots of issues got closed.
- Restructured codebase with better code quality than before - easier to maintain.
Why still a release candidate?
Just letting it be for about a month from now to let me use it and find more bugs and edge cases (if any).
If you find one, feel free to open an issue.
Would release during the first week of 2019.
Please don't save your passwords on public machines. Instead use proxyman without providing password and log-in from the browser.
Beta of v3.
- Set :
- Unset :
- Show configs :
- Load config (say proxy4) :
./main.sh load proxy4
- Check with old pull-requests for edge cases/fixes to consider.
Changes since previous release
- Add feature for storing info in config files to be used later.
This helps to avoid entering values all times, and instead use the saved values from config file.
Thanks to @PaiAkshay998
Find the reason behind this one here.
Certain users reported problems due to some proxies not using https protocol for https proxy. However, most of them support http for https. This appears to be fixing issues for some without creating another one.
Please create an issue if you find some problem with this addition.
Thanks to @saburto for fixing this.
Following enhancements have been made in this release:
Minor bug fixes
- Closed #14
- Handles files without linefeed at the end properly.
- Add missing git_config while list_all*.
- Add catch for undesired input (when you enter something other than set, unset, list).
The following have been the major changes for this release.
- Removing the gui, and moving it to gui branch.
- Fixing minor bugs and typos.
- Creating github-page from README.
GUI is buggy. Avoid using it, other than testing purposes.
Following changes have been made :
- main.sh : switch cases for git
- git_config.sh : global removal
- changelog : for new release
- readme : download link
For more comprehensive list of changes, and the need for change, see the changelog and commit messages.
This release gives ProxyMan with and without GUI separately, removing ambiguity about the stability.