HiPay SDK for Android
The HiPay SDK for Android is a library that allows you to accept payments in your Android application by leveraging the HiPay payment platform. The library is written in Java and is based on Android framework. This repository contains the SDK as well as a demo application allowing you to generate a simple payment screen and demonstrating how to use the SDK.
Read the project documentation for comprehensive information about the requirements, general workflow and installation procedure.
- Full project documentation — To have a comprehensive understanding of the workflow and get the installation procedure
- HiPay Support Center — To get technical help from HiPay
- Issues — To report issues, submit pull requests and get involved (see Apache 2.0 License)
- Change log — To check the changes of the latest versions
- Contributing guidelines — To contribute to our source code
- Allows you to accept payments in your Android app with many payment methods: international credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, etc.), e-wallets (PayPal, Qiwi Wallet, etc.), prepaid cards, realtime banking, …
- Wraps the HiPay REST API for easy communication between your Android application and the payment platform
- Presents a clean, native payment screen optimized for Android devices
- Native support for many payment methods, including most of the payment cards
The HiPay SDK for Android is available under the Apache 2.0 License. Check out the license file for more information.