Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Support setting limit of query string parameters through a configuration property.
- Support setting bodyParser.json option through a configuration property.
- Fix CRUD operation detection when using chain handlers.
This is a major release with the following changes made:
- Removing Node.js v4 support. Since Node.js 8 is now LTS, we can utilise this and scrap 4.
- Returning an error response, rather than a silent debug when a response item doesn't validate.
- Improved Swagger 2.0 configuration.
- Correct sorting of date properties.
- Fix bug when trying to detect arrays during Joi validation.
- Fix bug for some requests with both