Non-mandatory release with a few new features, efficiency changes, and bugfixes.
- Replace old stake calculator with new logic that gives size guidance based on median staked weight over the last 1,000 blocks.
- Adjust coin control weight to be equal to min(days old, 30 days) multiplied by the coin amount.
- Adjust stake time estimates to be less than they were in v1.1.3
- Slightly reduce staking resource consumption
- Add getstakingstatus RPC call to display most triggers that tell staking to be on or off
- Do not rehash block on load if the block hash is already stored in CDiskBlockIndex
- Store wallets calculated weight when doing PoS hashing so that it does not need to be recalculated by the GUI for display purposes
- Do not allow ccsend RPC to send coins while wallet is locked