Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In this release some bugs have been solved. The most relevant one is a bugs in ShapeCAD instersection algorithm only visible in some operating systems. In addition, Pillbox distribution function removed from material errors in order to avoid some simulations errors by using this distribution function
This minor release fixes some bugs:
- New function for the scripting to calculate the flux distribution for one surface. Go to the page Script functions to see details of the function.
- Fixed some bugs in the Flux Analysis Tool.
- Fixed some bugs in Bezier Surfaces instersection.
- Fixed some bugs in ShapeCAD instersection algorithm.
- Fixed some bugs in Cylinder surface.
- Fixed some bugs in MIRVAL transmisivity model .
This minor release fixes some bugs:
- New changes and some bugs fixed in the Flux Analysis Tool:
- The range of the color scale did not change after running the first simulation
- The color scale could be zoomed and dragged, now it is static
- Add units labels
- Fixed some bugs in the intersection routine of the Bezier Surfaces
- Fixed some bugs importing CAD surface with long list of triangles
- Fixed some spelling mistakes in some functions for scripting
- Re-design the tool for creating fast heliostat fields. More information following the wiki link https://github.com/iat-cener/tonatiuh/wiki/Heliostat%20Field%20Wizard
- Cleaning code
This minor release fixes some bugs related with some of the plug-ins:
- ShapeBezierSurface: the intersection routine has been changed because in the old version some rays cross the surface without finding a intersection point. The plug-in have also changed to save the surface points for next uses without the need of saving the input data file.
- Refractive materials: a bug has been fixed in the refraction equations related to the "Total internal reflection".
- Flux Analysis Tool: fixed a bug, the range of the color scale did not change after running the first simulation. Moreover, it could be zoomed and dragged, now it is static.
This is a minor relase of Tonatiuh. It introduces a new tool inside Tonatiuh to analyse the flux distribution. Besides two new materials have been implemented. The e new functionalities indroduced to the tool that have been developed in activities that are being performed in subtask 12.2.1 WP12 of STAGE STAE (STAGE-STE project, http://stage-ste.eu/, has received funding from the European Union´s Horizon FP7 under grant agreement nº 609837):
Details about the new functionalities:
- Flux Distribution: this tool add the capability to analyse the flux distribution in a selected surface. Current version only works in some surfaces: cylinder, flat disk and flat rectangle.
- Angle-Dependent_Refractive_Material and Angle-Dependent_Specular_Material: a new specular and refractive material that include angle dependency for the optic properties.
This is a minor relase of Tonatiuh. It introduces some modification to the tool to allow users to execute the application from a shell or other tools using a Tonatiuh scripting file.
In addition to the changes related to scripting, new plugins have been included in this Tonatiuh version:
- ShapeCAD: this plugin add the capability to import surface geometries from CAD files. Current version of the plugins only read STL files. The plug-in has been developed in activities that are being performed in subtask 12.2.2 WP12 of STAGE STAE (STAGE-STE project, http://stage-ste.eu/, has received funding from the European Union´s Horizon FP7 under grant agreement nº 609837).
- TrackerZAxis: new one axis tracker plug-in for Z axis rotations.
- MaterialOneSideSpecular: a new specular material that only reflects ray in one side of the surface.
This a major release of the program. It introduces major modifications on the usage of Tonatiuh from previous versions of the program. In this new release, the user must decide what ray tracing results to save and how to save them before starting the ray tracing.
Tonatiuh version changed