UXperiment Sketch Export
This plugin transforms a Sketch document into a JSON object and uploads it to a remote API endpoint. It has menu actions to select an initial artboard and setup layer-to-artboard and layer-to-URL transitions.
This plugin is a part of UXperiment.
This plugin has a number of convenient library functions which may help to bootstrap your plugin:
- config.js — working with per-installation, per-document and per-layer config values
- fs.js — working with binary and temporary files
- i18n.js — simple internationalization support
- network.js — sending GET and POST requests and parsing JSON responses
- sketch.js — traversing a Sketch document tree: pages, artboards, layers, selections
- ui.js — simple UI interactions: toasts, modal dialogs