Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Add script to test failure rate
- Don't use character timeouts on Linux and macOS
- Fix compilation for FreeBSD
- Split upload progress into multiple lines
- Add command line option to reset the chip
- Fix some debug output
- fix uploading with CH340
- fix handling of flash size/mode/frequency commands
- package linux and osx archives as tar.gz
- Fix handling of sync packet reply. Sync command actually causes the bootloader to send not one, but eight reply packets. Ignoring this fact caused sync issues and messages like "espcomm cmd: wrong direction/command"
- OS X: allow baud rates for which constants are not defined (230400, 460800, 921600)
- Add support for setting flash chip size, mode, and frequency options in the binary image file.
- Add workaround for SPIEraseArea bug
- Add support for higher baud rates on Windows