/ esptool-ck Public
Releases · igrr/esptool-ck
- Fix handling of sync packet reply. Sync command actually causes the bootloader to send not one, but eight reply packets. Ignoring this fact caused sync issues and messages like "espcomm cmd: wrong direction/command"
- OS X: allow baud rates for which constants are not defined (230400, 460800, 921600)
- Add support for setting flash chip size, mode, and frequency options in the binary image file.
- Add workaround for SPIEraseArea bug
- Add support for higher baud rates on Windows