- Ruby 1.9.2 or above
- Use the instructions from Awestruct to install Ruby, Awestruct and Bundler
- GNU WGet 1.14
Note: If you are using Mac OS X, you need to have the following setup:
- XCode. After installing XCode, you should go to
XCode -> Preferences -> Downloadand install the command line (CLI) tools.
- You can install WGet using MacPorts:
sudo port install wget
- You need
sudo port install libxml2 libxslt
- You will need Ruby >= 1.9.2. Mac OS Mountain Lion comes with 1.8.x. Using RVM and JewelryBox is probably the best way to manage and install several different versions of Ruby on OS X.
1. Build the website
Run Awestruct in development mode from the top-level directory to build the website and host it using a local web server:
2. View the website locally
Use a web browser to visit http://localhost:4242 where you can see the site.
3. Stage the website
Staging is published on OpenShift. To do this, you must have SSH access to Infinispan's OpenShift account. After that, you must:
- Browse to
To be able to publish to staging, you must:
- Have the following in your
Host *.rhcloud.com IdentityFile ~/.ssh/libra_id_rsa VerifyHostKeyDNS yes StrictHostKeyChecking no UserKnownHostsFile ~/.ssh/libra_known_hosts
~/.sshdirectory. Contact Infinispan project leads for these files.
4. Publish the website
If everyone is happy with staging then:
- Browse to
To be able to publish to production, you must have git push rights on http://github.com/infinispan/infinispan.github.io. Contact Infinispan project leads for such permissions.
Contribute to issues on Infinispan.org
Feel like contributing? Great! Read this page on how to contribute.