Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Localizations for Simplified Chinese (thanks to enihsyou) and German. The UI is now internationalized, please feel free to submit your translation to another language (see #36).
- Language detection is automatic by default but can be switched in the UI
- Native alerts and file choosers
- HiDPI icons
- Unattended installations and console installations were disabled
- Classes that were opened by dragging files to the window had a leading slash in the title of their tab
Added class file versions for Java 14 and Java 15
- Switched the look and feel to FlatLaf for a more modern appearance and better HiDPI support
- Added a dark mode that can be activated persistently by selecting "File->Dark mode" in the main menu
- Constant pool and class member nodes in the class file structure tree were expanded when selected
- Support NestHost and NestMembers attributes new in Java 11+
- IDEA plugin: Improved method for finding class files, decompiled classes and Scala classes can now be shown
- HiDPI on Windows is supported
- Windows and macOS media files are now bundled with a JRE (as of 5.4 Java 13)
- macOS DMG is now notarized
- Added the ability to read truncated class files
- Support class file version numbers for JDK 12 and 13
- Table row heights were too small in the IDEA plugin
- Support for reading class files with major versions 54 and 55 (Java 10 and 11)
- Support for dynamic class file constants in Java 11
- Added a "Save all open classes" action to the menu. This is useful for extracting class files from Java 9+ JDKs.
- Fixed exception when running the GUI from the IDE with Java 9
- After adding a classpath entry in the classpath browser, the browser was empty.
- When showing the classpath browser, the tree was re-scanned even if the classpath was unchanged
- Fixed Java 9 warning for illegal reflective access when debug mode is enabled
- Fixed wrong attribute length when writing ModuleTargetAttribute
- Branch instructions were marked as invalid in code attributes if switch instructions were present in between the branch instruction and the target instruction
Support running with Java 9 on macOS
- The class browser now has a module path and a class path tab
- Support for CONSTANT_Module_Info and CONSTANT_Package_info structures in Java 9 class files
- Support for all new class file attributes that occur in the Java 9
module-info.classfile: ModulePackages, ModuleMainClass, ModuleTarget, ModuleHashes and ModuleResolution.
- Could not use relative path names as arguments for invoking jclasslib
- Data for unknown attributes was not written
- Auto-resize in table attribute details panels was broken (regression in 5.0)
- Class path browser was not updated after changing the JRE home directory in the class path setup dialog
- Added a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA that can be installed via the plugin manager. The action in the "View menu"
can be invoked when a Java, Groovy or Kotlin file is open in the editor.
The bytecode will be shown in the "jclasslib" tool window on the right hand side. Multiple class files can be open at the same time.
- Added support for the SourceDebugExtension class file attribute
- When opening a class file, select the "General Information" node
- Reload class file action did not work (regression in 5.0)
- LocalVariableTable attribute: "Length" column always displayed "10" (Regression in 5.0)
- System property jclasslib.io.skipAttributes did not work anymore (Regression in 5.0)