WordLift - Ordering Knowledge
WordLift brings the power of Artificial Intelligence to beautifully organize content. Attract new readers and get their true attention.
- Who is WordLift for?
- Why shall I use WordLift?
- How does it work?
- What are the languages supported by WordLift?
- Who owns the structured metadata created with WordLift?
WordLift helps you organize posts and pages adding facts, links and media to build beautifully structured websites, for both humans and search engines.
WordLift lets you create, own and publish your own knowledge graph.
WordLift publishes your content as Linked Open Data following Tim Berners-Lee‘s Linked Data Principles.
WordLift is a plug-in for online content creators to:
- Support your writing process with trustworthy and contextual facts
- Enrich content with images, links and interactive visualizations
- Keep readers engaged with relevant content recommendations
- Produce content compatible with schema.org markup, allowing search engines to best index and display your website.
- Engage readers with relevant content recommendations
- Create your own personal Wikipedia
- Publish metadata to share, sell and distribute content
- The technology to self-organize content using publicly or privately available knowledge graphs
- An easy way to build datasets and full data ownership
- Support for creating web content using contextually relevant information
- Valued and free to use photos and illustrations from the Commons community ranging from maps to astronomical imagery to photographs, artworks and more
- New means to drive business growth with meaningful content discovery paths
- Content tagging for better SEO
WordLift currently supports the following languages: English, 中文 (Chinese), Español (Spanish), Русский (Russian), Português (Portuguese), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), Nederlands (Dutch), Svenska (Swedish) and Dansk (Danish).
The Plug-in is built on open source software.
- Extract the files in the wordlift subfolder
- Activate the plug-in using a WordLift key. You receive this key from us after purchasing the monthly service from our website. Once you have received the key go to the WordPress administration menu, click on Plugins / Installed Plugins. Then click on Settings on the WordLift plugin and add the key there.
WordLift is for all bloggers, journalists, and content marketers publishing and fighting for readers’ attention on the web.
WordLift democratizes the field, bringing to the hands of all web content creators the technology that web publisher giants such as Google, Facebook and the BBC are using to organize and monetize their content.
WordLift helps you create richer and more engaging content, optimizes it for all search engines and efficiently organizes your content creation process, allowing you to reach and speak directly to your tribe.
Organizing web content around an internal vocabulary rather than traditional web pages helps both users and machines finding and accessing it, improving navigation, content re-use, content repurposing, and search engine rankings.
WordLift organizes content, reducing the complexity of content management and content marketing operations, letting bloggers and site owners focus on stories and communities.
WordLift enriches your content with contextual information, links, and media, from custom vocabularies and/or the wealth of open data available on the web, bringing your user experience to a new level of engagement.
WordLift connects content with cross-media discovery and recommendations widgets, increasing content quality, exposure, trustworthiness and readership engagement.
WordLift optimizes content, complementing the offer of plug-ins such as SEO Ultimate or Yoast, automatically adding schema.org markups to your text, allowing all search engines to properly index your pages and deliver more traffic to your site.
The first step provides a full text analysis and suggests concepts and relationships found in open vocabularies (such as DBpedia, Wikidata, GeoNames, etc) to help writers classify and enrich their content and structure it for search engines like Google, according to schema.org vocabulary.
Writers can then create new entities, to complement the ones suggested automatically, and to be published as part of a proprietary vocabulary, acting both as a reference and a search magnet for their readers, according to the editorial plans.
WordLift also assists writers suggesting links, media and providing a set of powerful visualization widgets to connect and recommend alternative content, to boost readers’ engagement.
Finally WordLift provides means to record all these relationships in a graph database allowing search queries like “find all contents related to concept_y and relevant for target_z”.
WordLift currently supports 32 languages: Chinese, Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian.
You do! We believe content creators should retain the commercial value of their content and all the data they create and exploit it through new business models based on content syndication, data-as-a-service and a stronger relationship with their audience.
You can open your datasets to the public, attaching to it a free or a commercial licence. Otherwise, use your data to feed chat bots on Facebook Messenger or Telegram, providing live feed updates on your activity and/or automatic customer service in real time.
Find more FAQ in our Wiki.