Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Adds Size and Colour scales to scatter plot.
- Slight change to Vector Field color scale.
- All code re-linted and swapped ' for ".
- Various NPM updates and Synk updates.
- Shiny new d3-x3d Logo!
- Fix bug when changing between distal and proximal axis labels.
- Better handling when zero series in dataset (#79).
- Correct FontStyle family on axis.
- Update to d3 v5.11.0.
- Added bar chart example image to README.
- Update README.md making less X3DOM specific, introducing X_ITE.
- Fixed axis labels for X_ITE.
- New unit tests for colorHelper.
- Fix colors on area and ribbon components for X_ITE.
- Move surface over to use colorParse.
- Renamed from d3-x3dom back to d3-x3d
- Now supports both X3DOM and X_ITE.
- Added colour helper functions.
- Added examples.
- Ribbon chart - generate a single IFS for each ribbon (rather than each segment).
- Adds smooth mode to Ribbon chart and component.
- Aligned Ribbon and Area component IFS generation.
- Enabled use of useGeoCache in axis.js - use .append().attr() rather than .html().
- Refactored dataTransform.js Closes #41 Broke down functions into single and multi series functions.
- If curveFunction is Basis then reach straight for D3's native 'interpolateBasis' function (it's faster!).
- Update d3-interpolate-curve to v1.0.0.
- Shape fixes to Area, Axis and Ribbon artefacts. Closes #87
- Added 'useGlobalCache' option in preparation for x3dom/x3dom#968
- Various package.json updated to address vulnerabilities.
- Fixed axis label positions when in 'distal' mode.
- Documentation updates.
- Added area chart to showcase example.
- Small data smooth function improvements.
- Improvements to 'smooth' (area chart) curve functions making use of new d3-interpolate-curve module.