A simple project that controls the position of a servo via an on-screen rotary dial for an iOS device.
To use this project you'll need the following:
- TouchOSC on your iOS device and also the layout editor on your computer.
- Processing, A programming environment for compiling and running the intermediary OSC --> Serial controller app.
- Arduino, A development environment for the Arduino microprocessor, you'll use this to install the serial --> servo sketch on your Arduino.
- A standard servo connected to pin 9 of your Arduino.
- Heavily based on this Sparkfun tutorial: http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/152