Contributors: Chris Reynolds
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 4.9.1
Stable tag: 0.3.3
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
A WordPress plugin for storing and maintaining addresses.
- Upload the entire
/address-bookdirectory to the
- Activate Address Book through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Bump johnbillion/extended-cpts from 4.2.3 to 4.5.2 by @dependabot-preview in #12
- Bump cmb2/cmb2 from 2.5.1 to 2.9.0 by @dependabot-preview in #11
- Create Dependabot config file by @dependabot-preview in #6
- Bump cmb2/cmb2 from 2.9.0 to 2.10.1 by @dependabot in #14
- Bump johnbillion/extended-cpts from 4.5.2 to 5.0.3 by @dependabot in #13
- Reorder meta-boxes and hide Addresses from search by @jazzsequence in #15
- Fix broken admin page
- Remove check for CMB2 class (not needed, CMB2 handles it internally).
- Using composer to require extended cpts and cmb2.
- Moved requires to an init function.
- Added new helper function to handle
WP_Queryso we aren't using
get_addressesso it works like
- Added meta query for inactive addresses
- Added default relationships and removed row actions so they are harder to edit
- Added caching for full address lists
- Added admin page for custom address list
- Moved CMB2 stuff into CPT directory
- Added generic and CMB2 helper functions
- Update license to GPL3
- Added phone number field and custom sanitization for phone numbers
- Added support for phone number revisions
- Added support for special dates
- Refined the handling of address meta revisions
- Added new Past Addresses meta box
- Made more generic CMB2 helper functions
- First release
- Adds initial plugin framework
- Added post type, taxonomies, and initial metaboxes
- Added support for revisions and post meta revision support
- Changed the default "Enter title here" placeholder text