Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/jazzsequence/
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 4.7
Stable tag: 1.1.0
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Catalog all your tabletop (or other) games in your WordPress site and display a list of games in your collection.
- Download the latest version from the Releases page.
- Unzip and upload the entire
/games-collectordirectory to the
- Activate Games Collector through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Create a new page, name it whatever you like, and add the shortcode to the page content to display your games list:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Add activation hook that will create a Games page with the shortcode on plugin activation.
- Fixed some display errors and undefined notices on titles.
- Added more filters for display output. Now buttons can be filtered individually and therefore disabled.
- Switched to SVG images for game info icons which required some CSS changes.
- Cleaned up spacing for game attributes.
- abstracted display elements into smaller functions and made them filterable
- added capability of SVGs to be output in base64-encoded or raw svg XML markup
- Integrated Travis CI
- Added unit tests
- Adjusted filters for sorting
- Changed attribute link in game list
- Changed ordering of games (alphabetically ascending)
- Changed the post type to remove links to single game entry in admin
- Added front end styles and SVG icons
- Added shortcode
- Added WordPress filters
- First release