The docs' sources are located in resources/
Prebuilt binaries for Linux, Windows and OS X can be found on the release page.
You can try the app here http://openstagecontrol.herokuapp.com/
Please note that :
- Chrome/Chromium 49 at least is required
- Since there is only one instance running, all connected guests are synchronized (widgets using the same osc paths update each other's states) : you might experience some unwanted synchronization with other users unless you specify custom parameters for your widgets.
- You might want to download the examples sessions files under examples/ and load them in the app to get started.
- mouse & multi-touch sensitive widgets
- modular & responsive layout
- built-in live editor
- bi-directionnal osc bindings
- headless server mode with any number of clients using chromium
- app state store / recall & import / export
- themes !
Same as Electron's supported platforms
License & credits
Copyleft © Jean-Emmanuel @ AMMD. This program is released under the GNU/GPL3 license.
It relies on the use of several libraries :