Jease eases the development of content- & database-driven web-applications with Java.
New branch of Jesae with Relational Database released with name JeasePlus
- Download and install a recent Java SE Development Kit (Java SE JDK) or OpenJDK. Please note: You'll need a full Java Development Kit (JDK), a simple Java Runtime Environment (JRE) won't work.
- Check your environment-variables: JAVA_HOME needs to point to the root-directory of your JDK.
- Download the latest binary release bundle.
- Unzip the downloaded package.
- Linux: Open a terminal and enter:
- Windows: Navigate to "jease -> bin" and double-click:
startup (= startup.bat)
- Open your browser and call:
- Choose a name, login and password for the administration account. The password must contain at minimum 8 characters with mixed case, digits and symbols.
- Now you're redirected to the login-page. Enter the login and password for the newly created administrator.
- Have fun...
- To login later on, simply call:
- To view the public page:
6) (Optional) Config Solr
For use solr in your environment please read this tutorial: https://github.com/jease/solr-core
Jease eases the development of content- & database-driven web-applications with Java. Out of the box Jease provides an Ajax-powered Content-Management-System (CMS) which makes use of drag & drop to organize content.
- A relational database that holds blog posts and users.
This project is just meant to be a demonstration, therefore it is neither well documented nor well tested. Use it to learn about the technologies used, but do not use it for productive applications.
Any feedback is welcome, and I will incorporate useful pull requests.
- DB4O db4o or Perst or ZooDB as object-oriented persistence engines
- Lucene Lucene as high performance indexing and search technology.
- ZK ZK as component- & event-driven Ajax-Web-Framework.
- Solr Apache Solr is the popular, blazing-fast, open source enterprise search platform built on Apache Lucene™.
Make sure Maven >= 2.2.1 is installed on your system. Go into the project dir and type
mvn clean package, then deploy war file generated in target folder on a java webserver like tomcat and then point your browser to
Please Join us Jease User Group at GoogleGroup https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jease
- Add configuration properties file
- Change admin UI framework from zk to jsf based ui
- Update lucene and use solr based search (Completed #141)
- Add Shopping service and shopping cart
- Add Email support
- Add seo Setting (Completed #140 )
- Add new responsive themes (Completed #133)