Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to jcommunity project
jCommunity is set of modules to add "community" features to a web site made with the Jelix framework.
There are 2 modules:
- jcommunity, to provide features for a user (see below)
- jmessenger: a messaging service inside your web site.
The 1.1 version provides:
- user registration: account creation, with confirmation by email and activation key. The form contains a captcha.
- users can choose their password
- possibility to ask a new password when the user has loose his password (again, confirmation by email and activation key)
- Profile editing
- login/logout form
- many new events in controllers, to allow you to do processing at each step of the registration and other actions, so your own module can verify or doing additional things.
- notification messages with jMessage
- a specific form for jauthdb_admin is provided
- 1.1 version
- old : 1.0 version, 0.3.1 version, 0.2.3 version, 0.2.2 version, 0.2.1 version, 0.2 version, 0.1 version
To use the development version of jcommunity, or to contribute, read this page.