Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Corrected IPD/real-world-to-QUAKE scaling issues and fixed a crash during vid_restart with VR enabled.
Upgraded Oculus SDK to v0.4.1, adds DK2 + OS X position support!
- Oculus Rift DK2 + OS X position support
- 2D VR boot-up menu (console still needs some love)
-vrcommand-line argument will attempt to launch to the main menu with VR enabled
vr_overdrivenow toggles the DK2 "smearing" fix on & off
vr_enabledis now saved in the user configuration file
Menu + (Windows-only) Oculus SDK v0.4 Position Support!
- options VR submenu! set options without console commands
- tweaked intermission orientation & positioning
- bumped host_maxfps default to 240
- added joystick hat support (Windows + Xbox360 controller)
- added joy_axis* commands for reassigning move x/y and look x/y. joy_axis_debug 1 to see axis numbers printed to console.
Making way for Oculus Rift DK2 (WIP). DK1 and DK2 HMD rendering with orientation tracking is supported. DK2 position support is not there yet until SDK 0.4 is out for all platforms.
- Updated Oculus SDK (0.3.2 Preview 2) with rewritten VR code to use LibOVR SDK distortion rendering
- Hacked in some limited support for the Rift DK2 (includes black smearing fix)
- Initial joystick/gamepad support, tested on OS X with PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers
vr_cvars to make use of recent SDK features. See the README.md for details
Cranked through a build with Visual Studio 2010 Express. A few small changes had to be made to compile.