Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Use skylighting library instead of highlighting-kate for syntax highlighting. Skylighting is faster and more accurate (#3363). Later we'll be able to add features like warning messages, dynamic loading of xml syntax definitions, and dynamic loading of themes.
- Added a new highlight style,
- Text.Pandoc.Highlighting: Update list of
listingslanguages (#3374). This allows more languages to be used when using the
- OpenDocument writer:
- Small refactoring. Removed separate 'parent' parameter in paraStyle.
- Don't profilerate text styles unnecessarily (#3371). This change makes the writer create only as many temporary text styles as are absolutely necessary. It also consolidates adjacent nodes with the same style.
- Org reader (Albert Krewinkel):
- Allow short hand for single-line raw blocks (Albert Krewinkel, #3366). Single-line raw blocks can be given via
#+FORMAT: raw line, where
FORMATmust be one of
- Accept org-ref citations followed by commas (Albert Krewinkel). Bugfix for an issue which, whenever the citation was immediately followed by a comma, prevented correct parsing of org-ref citations.
- Ensure emphasis markup can be nested. Nested emphasis markup (e.g.
/*strong and emphasized*/) was interpreted incorrectly in that the inner markup was not recognized.
- Remove pipe char irking the haddock coverage tool (Albert Krewinkel).
- Docx reader: Empty header should be list of lists (Jesse Rosenthal). In the past, the docx reader wrote an empty header as an empty list. It should have the same width as a row (and be filled with empty cells).
- MediaWiki reader:
- Improved handling of display math (#3362). Sometimes display math is indented with more than one colon. Previously we handled these cases badly, generating definition lists and missing the math.
- Fix quotation mark parsing (#3336, tgkokk). Change MediaWiki reader's behavior when the smart option is parsed to match other readers' behavior.
- Markdown reader:
-f markdown_github-hard_line_breaks+escaped_line_breaks(#3341). Previously this did not properly enable escaped line breaks.
- Disallow space between inline code and attributes (#3326, #3323, Mauro Bieg).
- DocBook5 writer: make id attribute xml:id, fixes #3329 (#3330, Mauro Bieg).
- Added some test cases for ODT reader (#3306, #3308, Hubert Plociniczak).
- LaTeX writer: allow tables with empty cells to count as "plain." This addresses a problem of too-wide tables when empty cells are used. Thanks to Joost Kremers for reporting the issue.
- Org writer: prefix footnote numbers with
fn:(Albert Krewinkel). Unprefixed numbers where used by older org-mode versions, but are no longer supported.
- HTML writer: don't process pars with empty RawInline, (#1040, #3327, Mauro Bieg).
- Markdown writer: Fix display math with
- Fix sample.lua so it properly handles raw blocks/inlines (#3358, bumper314).
- default.latex: Moved geometry after hyperref (Václav Haisman). Otherwise PDF sizes can be wrong in some circumstances.
- Copied a few changes from default.latex to default.beamer (Wandmalfarbe).
- default.latex, default.beamer: Changed position of
fancyvrb. This fixes hyperlinks on footnotes in documents that contain verbatim in notes (#3361). (Note: the beamer template was updated to match the LaTeX template, but at this point verbatim in notes seems not to work in beamer.)
- default.latex: Allow passing
microtypeoptionsto microtype (Václav Haisman).
- default.latex: Add hyphen option to url package.
- default.docbook5: Fix namespace declarations (Mauro Bieg).
- Travis continuous integration:
- Fix false positives with dist build.
- Speed improvements (Kolen Cheung, #3304, #3357).
- Clarify that blank space is needed around footnotes (#3352).
- Fixed typo (#3351, Alexey Rogechev).
- Note that
--wrap=autodoes not work in HTML output.
--columnswidth is 72, not 80.
- Fixed broken links (#3316, Kolen Cheung).
- Document usage of
@*in nocite section (#3333, John Muccigrosso).
- Indent code so it's properly formatted (#3335, Bheesham Persaud).
- Added instructions for extracting binary from OSX, Windows packages.
- CONTRIBUTING.md: Describe labels currently used in issue tracker (Albert Krewinkel). The labels have changed over time, the list of labels is updated to reflect the current set of labels used in the issue tracker.
- Rearrange and extend badges in README (Albert Krewinkel, #3354)
- Bumped version bounds for dependencies.