libebur128 is a library that implements the EBU R 128 standard for loudness normalisation.
All source code is licensed under the MIT license. See COPYING file for details.
See also loudness-scanner tool.
- Add channel definitions from ITU R-REC-BS 1770-4 to channel enum
- Fix some minor build issues
- Fix build with recent speexdsp
- Correct license file name
- CMake option to disable static library
- minimal-example.c: do not hard code program name in usage
- Portable ANSI C code
- Implements M, S and I modes
- Implements loudness range measurement (EBU - TECH 3342)
- True peak scanning
- Supports all samplerates by recalculation of the filter coefficients
- libspeexdsp - Needed for
In the root folder, type:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make
If you want the git version, run simply:
git clone git://github.com/jiixyj/libebur128.git
Library usage should be pretty straightforward. All exported symbols are documented in the ebur128.h header file. For a usage example, see minimal-example.c in the tests folder.
On some operating systems, static libraries should be compiled as position
independent code. You can enable that by turning on