- Goto https://app.wercker.com/#applications/create
- Step 4. Click wercker will checkout the code without using an SSH key
- Step 5. Ignore Step 5
- Step 6. If an open source project click 'Make my app public'
- Goto Settings
- Scroll down to Infrastructure Stack
- Select Ewok (5) from the dropdown.
- Add the new repository
- Copy your Codecov token (can be found later from Features -> Reveal repo token)
- In Wercker settings
Add new variable.
- Value: paste the token value
The wercker.yml in this repository will automatically do the following.
- Retrieve all dependencies for your package
- Build and Check your package
- Run lintr
- Run covr and upload results to Codecov.
If you do not want one or more of the above simply remove that step from the file.
For more information on available options for each step see their pages on the Wercker Registry.
The base image for this file is
rocker/hadleyverse which contains a number of
common packages. For optimum build time and storage size you are encouraged to
create a custom docker container containing only the dependencies for your