Trollpants Game Studio
Here are all 5 mobile games previously released by, the now defunct company, Trollpants Game Studio. The license is MIT, which means you can do nearly anything you want with this content, including commercial use.
Trollpants was an independent mobile games studio founded in Oslo, Norway on June 30th, 2014. There was 9 founding members that had all just graduated from university with various video games related bachelor's degrees. During the first year of operations, five mobile games and one Unity plugin was released. Due to financial struggles the team decided to break up in the summer of 2015. The studio continued to exist for a little over a year after that, as the Unity plugin CloudOnce was still making some money on the Unity Asset Store. The studio was fully shut down on October 19th, 2016.
To preserve the games, they have all been made open source and updated to run in Unity 2017.3. Hopefully this can also help other indie developers who are just getting started.
The source has been cleaned up and premium third party dependencies have been removed. All IAP and ads have also been removed.
So you can easily try each game out, they are all available to play in your browser here. Be aware that there are some audio issues on some browsers. Also, these builds have not been thoroughly tested, so don't be too surprised if they crash. If you want to enjoy the games in the way they were meant to be played, you'll need to build them to your phone from Unity.
- Amazon Appstore: July 21st, 2014
- Google Play: October 30th, 2014
- Apple App Store: November 14th, 2014
- Google Play: December 19th, 2014
- Apple App Store: December 22nd, 2014
- Google Play: Febuary 18th, 2015
- Apple App Store: Febuary 18th, 2015.
- Amazon Appstore: May 13th, 2015
- Google Play: May 13th, 2015
- Apple App Store: May 13th, 2015
- Amazon Appstore: July 14th, 2015
- Google Play: July 14th, 2015
- Apple App Store: July 14th, 2015
The contents of this project is licensed under the MIT license, unless other is specified in file header. See LICENSE file in the project root for full license information.