- levigo 269 levigo is a Go wrapper for LevelDB
- opposite_of_a_bloom_filter 254 Implementations of a data structure with false negatives but no false positives.
- jsonpp 194 A fast command line JSON pretty printer.
- howsmyssl 192 The web app running howsmyssl.com
- justrun 188 A tool that watches files, and runs possibly long-lived commands when they change.
Repositories contributed to
- letsencrypt/boulder 1,209 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- kurrik/oauth1a 19 OAuth 1.0a implementation in Go
- rjohnsondev/go-safe-browsing-api 30 Go (golang) library for the Google Safe Browsing API
- certbot/certbot 15,147 Certbot, previously the Let's Encrypt Client, is EFF's tool to obtain certs from Let's Encrypt, and (optionally) auto-enable HTTPS on your server. It can also act as a client for any other CA that …
- spf13/hugo 9,993 A Fast and Flexible Static Site Generator built with love in GoLang
998 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 8 commits to jmhodges/howsmyssl May 22 – May 24
8 Pull Requests
- Merged #116 add test for Probably Okay golden path
- Merged #115 add go test for BEAST vuln detection
- Merged #114 reenable Beast mitigation detection
- Merged #113 add back ability to detect sslv3
- Merged #112 correct unknown timeout stat
- Merged #111 bump timeouts to 10s reads, 15s writes
- Merged #110 count TLS handshake errors
- Merged #109 set timeouts on incoming connections